Friday, September 16, 2011

I can't wait for "Beardvember"!!!

I was looking through my Blackberry photos and I came across some fun pictures from Beardvembers past.




I can't believe my former place of employment let me get away with it as long as they did!

My former boss pulled me in his office one day and told me to "shave that thing or we're going to stop putting you out on remotes". It was November... we weren't really doing much in the way of remotes anyway, but I thought I'd better listen for the sake of my income (remotes are a nice chunk of a DJs income).

That's how I knew I had an epic beard! Sure it didn't really fit in with the genre of radio I was on (a CHR station)... but still... I loved that thing! Maybe if I were a country DJ I would have been able to keep it.

I shaved it and felt so naked afterward. I had been growing that thing for several months!

Well, it's that time of year again... and I'm free to grow! On with the beard!

No comments:

Post a Comment