Thursday, September 29, 2011

Facebook Timeline Exposed!

It's a bit hard to get used to at first... but in the short amount of time I've played around with the new Facebook "timeline" profile, due to be officially released October 4th... I have to say...

...I like the changes. I might be one in a million... but I like 'em.

Sometimes change is good.

You have to change things up every-now-and-again... keeps it fresh. If you don't, sites like Google+ start to grab users from Facebook... Facebook loses revenue, etc etc. Facebook is simply trying to improve it's user experience so this doesn't happen.

Then again, big changes like this could cause Facebook to go the way of Myspace... and we all know what happened to Myspace.

It's all business... and its a gamble. Will it pay off? Probably. We'll have to watch and see.



What do you think? Is a move to Google+ in the near future, or do you like what Facebook is doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment